5 Best Roti Makers (Chapati Maker) in India 2020 - Cherished by every Indian Home.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Roti Makers (Chapati Maker) in India 2020 - Cherished by every Indian Home.
- 5 Best Roti Makers (Chapati Maker) - Worth to Buy
- 1. Prestige PRM 4.0 Roti Maker and Khakra Maker
- 2. BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee” Non-Stick Chapati Maker C-02
- 3. Sunflame RM1 900-Watt Roti Maker (Silver/Black)
- 4. Prestige PRM 1.0 Roti and Khakra Maker
- 5. Xodi Eagle/National Roti maker Eagle Made Life 4500
The most preferred healthy food for Indian homes is soft and fluffy Roti’s. But it is very difficult for the newbies to do this perfectly. Here become the roti maker handy to makes round fluffy roti for you with “one press” and your hot, fresh homemade roti is ready in just 90 seconds. It is a great kitchen appliance for every Indian, it saves a lot of time and efforts.
It is the world’s first and fully automatic flatbread maker that makes rotis, chapatis, puris, pizza bases, and tortillas in under 90 seconds.
WHY DO WE NEED A ROTI MAKER:-
#1: We get thinner rotis from the roti maker than the ones made by hand.
#2: Requires no oil. A big thumbs up.
#3: It’s economical. Saves gas. One hour of electric roti maker consumes just a little over 1 unit of electricity. It frees up the gas stove for cooking other stuff.
#4: Say no to rice and lose weight by consuming fresh rotis made at home
#5.Get a perfect roti with just “One-Press”
Basically there are two types of Roti Maker –
1. Electric Roti maker
2. Automatic Roti maker
5 Best Roti Makers (Chapati Maker) - Worth to Buy
- Non-Stick Surface
- 900 Watts Power Consumption
- Shockproof Body
- Stainless Steel Body
- Thermo Fuse
- Indicator Light
- A non-stick coating which ensures that the dough never sticks to the base of the roti maker
- Adjustable temperature knob to control the temperature for making perfect rotis, 8-inch diameter heating plates
- Power indicators with a red light that indicates roti maker is on and green light that indicates the base is heating
- Designed to stand vertically with a winding power code, the roti maker
- occupies hardly any storage space in the kitchen
- Shock proof body – the body is reinforced with hard plastic which makes the device strong
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on product
Voltage(V) : 230 VOLTS; Wattage(W) : 900 WATTS
Includes: Roti Maker
- “Free Demo/Installation will be provided for this product within 30 days from the date of purchase. Customer needs to contact our customer care number 1800-123-334411 to book the date for demo/Installation.
Pros and Cons of Prestige PRM 4.0
- Compact Design
- vertical storage
- High quality plastic
- shockproof body to ensure durability
- It has only a year warranty period.
- ABS plastic cool-touch handle
- Heat resistant lifting handle
- Tawa is made up of Non-stick Teflon heritage coating
- With Power indicator
- Shockproof housing
- Stainless steel body
- BAJAJ VACCO Electricals – Over 60 years old National Company with Tradition of High Quality and Un-conditional After Sales Services.
- Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakra Maker: The Product from BAJAJ VACCO has been crafted with utmost engineering precision to make sure that nothing short of the BEST rotis / chapattis / khakras reach your plate every time. Rotis / chapattis that are light, fluffy, quick and just like the ones you see on TV commercials, reminding you of your Homemade chapattis.
- High-quality components: The roti/chapati – maker has been made of the superior quality tubular element. The Tawa has been made of the best food-grade Teflon coated non-stick aluminium. Besides, the sturdy outer body has been made of stainless steel. The BAJAJ VACCO roti/chapati – maker is doubly checked for perfect performance by our highly trained engineers.Dimension:- Tawa Size = 20.26 Cm approx 8 Inch , Box LxBxH = 30.48 x 22.86 x 22.86
- Ultra-safe with a shockproof body and heat resistant handles: The roti maker is ultra-safe having a shockproof body and a heat resistant handles. This makes sure that you can use the rotis / chapattis maker to make as many rotis for you and your family at one go. Also, remain assured that the roti has a totally shock-proof body and is fitted with high-quality ISI marked lead and 6 amp. plug.
- Automatic cut-off feature with indicator light: What sets this chapati maker apart is that it has a pre-determined (fixed temperature) automatic cut-off feature which cuts-off the heat supply to the roti maker and regulates the temperature. The LED indicator light turns ‘off’ when the machine is ready to take your ‘dough ball’.
Pros and Cons of BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee
- With automatic temperature cut off feature
- Very handy
- Easy to use
- Roti thickness and texture output concerns
- Food grade non-stick coated cooking plate
Stainless Steel Body
- Molded Plug
- Bakelite Handle
- Power Indicator
- Uniform heating, Oil free cooking
- Food grade non stick coated cooking plate
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power : 230V AC – 900 Watts
Pros and Cons of Sunflame RM1 900-Watt
- Space saving design,
- Affordable price
- Easy to operate
- Takes a little more time to make the perfect roti
- Made of hard plastic and stainless steel
- With an adjustable temperature knob
- Non-stick coating
- With Power Indicator
- Shockproof body
- 1 Year Warranty
Pros and Cons of Prestige PRM 1.0 Roti and Khakra Maker
- Compact design
- With Demo CD
- Plastic bottom
- Upper lid heats up
- Power Consumption -900
- Width – 4 cm
- Height-10 cm
- Weight-1 kg
- Plate Diameter-8 inch
- The shock-proof handle is an added feature and ensures a good safety measure
- The chrome-finish body is perfect to offer durability to product quality
- the product is non-stick, so it allows the user to enjoy a convenient form of cooking
- Comes with Demo CD
Pros and Cons of Xodi Eagle/National Roti maker
• Easy to lift handle
• Big plate diameter
• Fast cooking
• Can be used to make Roti, Paranthas, Khakra, Dosa
• Good price
- Overheating problem
- No Demo CD