4 Best Electric Rice Cookers in India (2022) Reviews & Buyer’s Guide!
Table of Contents
A rice cooker is a useful kitchen appliance that makes cooking easy and takes less time. You can cook rice and grain varieties. It saves you from visiting the kitchen to check the rice being cook, unlike gas stove cooking. There are other cooking uses of your rice cooker apart from only cooking rice.
Uses of rice cooker
1. Make breakfast easy
Use a little less milk or water to make oatmeal or other hot cereals than you would for stovetop cooking. The function “keep warm” will keep food warm for a longer period of time-idle when everyone wakes up at different times
2. Steam Vegetables
Use it to cook cut vegetables, tofu, potatoes, shrimp, fish fillets or chicken breasts if your machine comes with a steamer rack. Take it out and serve as a one-pot, easy meal.
3. Make risotto
In an open rice cooker, saute the onions in butter, then add 1 part of Arborio rice and 4 parts of liquid (such as broth and wine). Cook in an on / off cooker for about 25 minutes, or use the cycle “slow” or “porridge” if your machine has one. At the end blend in grated cheese and herbs.
4. Poach Fruit
A good rice cooker can make healthy desserts that are cooked in juice or maple syrup or even make apple sauce or various sauces of fruits.
Following are the best rice cooker brands you can select, that makes your cooking simple and easy:
1. Bajaj Majesty RCX 1 Mini 0.4 - Liter Rice Cooker
- This multifunction rice cooker can cook maximum 0.20 Kg rice idle for a single person or couple
- It has transparent lid for easy monitoring of rice
- It can be easily operated
- Space saver due to compact size
- 2 years Warranty on Product
2. Prestige PRWO 1.8-2 liter Rice Cooker
- This prestige 2 liters rice cooker cooks up to 1000g of rice
- The great feature about this cooker is the stainless steel close fit lid with keeping warm mode
- It provides a 5-year warranty on the heating plate
- Comes with a detachable power cord
- 1-year Warranty on Product
3. Panasonic SR-WA10 ge9 Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
- This panasonic rice cooker comes with Anodized aluminum pan and stainless steel lid
- It has an automatic cut off
- Total Volume – 2.7 Liter ; Raw Capacity-0.5 Liter
- 1 year Warranty on Product
4.Prestige Delight PRWO 1-Liter Electric Rice Cooker
- This prestige 1 liter rice cooker cooks up to 400g rice
- It comes with a heating plate, cool touch handles and detachable power cord for easy mobility
- Idle for single person/couple
- 5 years Warranty on heating plate, cool touch handles and detachable power cord makes this cooker unique model of this brand.
- Rice cookers comes in different sizes idle for couples and large families.
- Do not wash the main body of the cooker or immerse it in water. Its electrical insulation may get damaged.
- Read user manual carefully before use